top of page
Lane Maintenance.

Keeping our green roads open to all is a speciality of Devon TRF. Rain water causes significant damage to our unpaved surfaces and we work closely with the council and local landowners to clear overgrown lanes and repair those that have been damaged, mostly through washout from storm events. Working parties are organised via the forum and we take pride in restoring access to some of the most beautiful and historically important lanes within our region. 

Dalwood Ham Lane Trail.jpg
Blind Lane.jpg
bottom of page